BOC: So long and thanks for the fish

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at CORIOLIS.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Fri Apr 10 06:56:44 EDT 2015

On Thu, 9 Apr 2015, Ralph wrote:
> Or...
>
> you could bookmark the links I posted here:
>
> http://listserv.ispnetinc.net/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1504A&L=BOC-L&F=&S=&X=8037A227ED32AE2156&Y=kirthgersen%40hotmail.co.uk&P=26178
>
> and then check them every couple of weeks or so...

 	Hi Ralph,
 		  sorry, it must look as if I was ignoring your kind
advice. Knowing where to look is half the battle, of course, but I just
know from bitter experience that having to remember to look means, for me,
forgetting to do except too rarely to be useful. Something that reminds me
is a lot more likely to work. My own failing, that's all. Thanks anyway,
yours,
 	Jon

--
   Jonathan Jarrett       "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
Medievalist historian    but stands also delivered by some good author."