BOC: So long and thanks for the fish

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Fri Apr 10 08:15:53 EDT 2015

Greetings from the terminal computer idiot, I hope all are well, how does
one bookmark links aside from putting them in favorites.  Sorry to be off
topic.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Jonathan Jarrett
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2015 6:57 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: BOC: So long and thanks for the fish

On Thu, 9 Apr 2015, Ralph wrote:
> Or...
>
> you could bookmark the links I posted here:
>
> http://listserv.ispnetinc.net/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1504A&L=BOC-L&F=&S=&X=8
> 037A227ED32AE2156&Y=kirthgersen%40hotmail.co.uk&P=26178
>
> and then check them every couple of weeks or so...

 	Hi Ralph,
 		  sorry, it must look as if I was ignoring your kind advice.
Knowing where to look is half the battle, of course, but I just know from
bitter experience that having to remember to look means, for me, forgetting
to do except too rarely to be useful. Something that reminds me is a lot
more likely to work. My own failing, that's all. Thanks anyway, yours,
 	Jon

--
   Jonathan Jarrett       "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
Medievalist historian    but stands also delivered by some good author."