Robbie Krieger on Niks upcoming album

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 14 21:41:38 EDT 2015

Which Pressurehed CDs do you mean? Nik's stuff on Cleoptara has been
welcome to patchy. I quite liked the Sphynx remake.

I have heard that Cleo treat artist badly, and like to encourage them to
use names which really belong to somebody else.

Glad they used your art work!

I have not checked that out yet but will today. I really like the Moor.