Whoopie Goldberg "Sister Act" & "The Color Purple"

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 3 06:17:57 EDT 2015

Yeah she was on Star Trek TNG which i did not care for Whoopie on ST
but STTNG was fun in retrospect. I did watch very occasionally when it
ran in the 80s-90s but only saw most of the show on very early
mornings when i was living in mental nutbar housing years ago. I'd get
deeply Trekkie philosophical about Riker, the death of Tasha and her
returns to cuddle up to Picard, and of course Data and his poetry and
his cat and Geordie.