Whoopie Goldberg "Sister Act" & "The Color Purple"

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Aug 3 06:35:11 EDT 2015

Babylon 5 was much better, I did think it was weird that they changed Data's
cat Spot's gender, he was a male, do we have transgender cats on Star Trek,
the original is fun but camp.  For a laugh I like to get all nostalgic and
watch Lost In Space, laugh if you like, that's all right.  They were going
to have a 4th season with a telepath, that could have been interesting.  I
want more shows on telepathy!!!  Just got through rereading some Bester.  It
was fun.  I do use my psi power, it's often unconscious, though.  With that,
I'm sending out positive vibes to all on this list.

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Abra Cadabra
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 6:18 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Whoopie Goldberg "Sister Act" & "The Color Purple"

Yeah she was on Star Trek TNG which i did not care for Whoopie on ST but
STTNG was fun in retrospect. I did watch very occasionally when it ran in
the 80s-90s but only saw most of the show on very early mornings when i was
living in mental nutbar housing years ago. I'd get deeply Trekkie
philosophical about Riker, the death of Tasha and her returns to cuddle up
to Picard, and of course Data and his poetry and his cat and Geordie.

> Maybe some things are better forgotten, I did like her on Star trek
> TNG, and she does have talent

watermelon.