Timothy Leary, High Priest of LSD

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Aug 3 18:20:56 EDT 2015

Cancer is a bitch, such a mind trapped in a diseased  body, I wish we could
control our bodies at a cellular level as some claim, but if we Could, it
would involve a lifetime studying.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Abra Cadabra
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 10:18 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Timothy Leary, High Priest of LSD

Timothy was quite harmless when he slowly succumbed to cancer and croaked
peacefully in 1996. He never offed anyone and was just a Jolly old LIFE. He
was taken care of in his last months by Tempel Ov Psychic Youth (PSYCHIC TV)
in Los Angeles in his dying days. I fondly remember reading the obit here on
BOC-L. Only Leary was Father Christmas of The Dead, Peace and Blessings in
Silent Night over his quiet restful Grave. May no souls ever do any harm to
old Father Tim.

Life Sucks Death=LSD
TIMID TIMMY