More thoughts on the situation

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 16 07:26:22 EDT 2015

I am aware that I have a history with cramming the list.

Also that i like to say whacky things.

HOWEVER:

I feel i have shown a genuine desire to improve, and have always been
cordial about it when it comes down to it.

When I left for a spell to give you all a break from my own "spam",
hten came back, I feel I immediately got hit with slightly more than
my share.

I would like to reduce what I said in my last message just slightly: I
really have no problem with anything other than I want to fall in line
and am having trouble.

I think, you, Christian, need to grow up, stop acting like a jackass
child and refrain from posting unless you can participate and/or write
something truly funny without power-trips based upon your music
collection or whatever it is you think of yourself.
Not to mention the absurd stuff when you want more attention and are
not getting it.

I do not think i am being overly harsh. I think I am being honest and fair.

I DO, apologize if i made a mistake the other day mentioning some
private emails.

Once again, I feel i am being quite fair to you, even with that.

peace