HW/OFF: Lemmy interview (was Re: Nevermind the bollocks, it's Calvert's memorial)

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at CORIOLIS.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Sun Aug 16 13:18:53 EDT 2015

On Fri, 14 Aug 2015, mike c wrote:
> Grab a Kleenex and check out the vintage pic of Lemmy in his interview
> if you care to
> http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/aug/13/lemmy-apparently-i-am-still-indestructible-motorhead-album-bad-magic

 	Thanks for posting that, Mike. I didn't know they had a new album
out, but it puts some background behind a few things that seemed worrying
about the last time I saw them, when Lemmy seemed much stiller than usual
and in weaker voice. It does read as if he is finally feeling his age,
though also as if he's choosing to fight it in his inimitable style. At
least there's no sign that we should expect him to stop any time soon!
Yours,
 	Jon

ObCD: Nik Turner - _Past or Future?_
--
   Jonathan Jarrett       "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
Medievalist historian    but stands also delivered by some good author."