OT + OFF: re: Motorhead "Sympathy" taster

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 26 12:37:47 EDT 2015

i just sold my Hawkfan 12 tape to Friends of Fernando Poo --- Dots
singer Edward Ka Spel... and lovely April Iliffe on chorus back in
80-85... wotta pink team of songbirds... "Sing While You May" as the
Dots always say at the end of their liner notes.. Ka Spel has been
more "spoken word" the past 15 years i like him better with his snotty
english accent actually singing...