Radio Days.. Radio GaGa... Video Killed The Radio Star...

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 1 12:32:54 EST 2015

well i got kicked off the radio show over a stray comment that i was
anti abortion / pro church burning and anti racist and "peace to
Blitz" (the place where the radio is). I got in a discussion with some
woman over abortion and i said i did not discuss politics on the radio
show (strictly music), and i wrote after some follow up "imagine your
kid could be Gandhi or Mozart one day, or if you fed him LSD diet he
would grow up to be a famous Syd Barrett with his mothers glimt in his
eye, as your little prodigy bastard child". Then she wrote i had poor
taste and i wrote i was a "quasi Catholic with ideas about being or
waste of Semen".. after that the thread was removed and i got a
message from Jon Christian Lie to call BLITZ at number so and so..
they said staunchly i was no longer welcome at BLITZ and i had not
registered in their members list even being on the show since 1998. I
was like duh i am not a serious anti abortion activist even and they
said i was representing the radio show with such a view. I can
understand the latter but they could have just let me off with a
warning? Duh.. so no more radio shows going up on Aural Innovations...
or on the air with me...

Cheez i will go back to drawing Mohammed caricatures and making Anders
Behring nuclear missiles now...

Ex-Radiohead
former Lifeform
Christian