OFF: Re: current listening...

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 1 10:36:11 EST 2015

I have that from when it came out. Did not care for it at the time
much... maybe i should give it a listen 9 years later... i remember
the "scatting" or "rapping" did not enthuse me.... even though Allen
in obscurity pioneered it post Gil Scott Heron (who he mentions on I
See You.. cool!)... this revoulution...