OFF: Re: current listening...

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at CORIOLIS.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Sun Feb 1 09:24:42 EST 2015

On Fri, 30 Jan 2015, Abra Cadabra wrote:
> The Gong Global Family has some SERIOUS HEAVY Jethro Tull-like
> "locomotive" bass arpeggio (?) or scale progression, it sounds like
> Metal Gong. Far out !!!

 	There's more metal Gong than one might expect, actually, although
most of it's on _Acid Motherhood_ where Josh Pollock and the AMT crew can
drive it. Despite it having perhps the most unsettling cover art of
anything I own I do think that's a really good album. Yours all,
 								 Jon

--
   Jonathan Jarrett       "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
Medievalist historian    but stands also delivered by some good author."