OT: oriental stringbean miniature Megadeth tee / Dumpy to UK size

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 8 11:01:35 EST 2015

like Wyndorf.. its the comics and the drugs... I still have most of my
comics full runs and first editions Marvel/DC/Indies 1976-2000 or so.
I used to attend large and small Cons in CT, RI and NYC in the 80s and
90s. I was the insane kid who wasted all his money on comics. But now
20-40 year old fine-mint copies in my loft i have are worth alot. I'll
keep em. In my loft. I was also big on Metal Hurlant, ZAP! and 2000 AD
and Brit comics... and then Hawkwind!