OT: oriental stringbean miniature Megadeth tee / Dumpy to UK size

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 8 11:17:31 EST 2015

On 1/8/15, Abra Cadabra <anacondaconan at gmail.com> wrote:
> The lines like on the Glitterhouse not the black background like US
> version. The new version was done in Photoshop by some loser in 2003
> or something. Destroyed household name for me,Bullgod artist/logo
> designer Rob Leecock who also did the Superjudge cover art.

I just had a look and I concur that i must have only seen a USA CD
prior to that LP.
I also partially see what you mean about the CD resissue, but to me:

the bullface looks originall too fat.
and

not having the eyes glow green would "suck" :)

also, now, the horns seem straighter and blend into the lines in a great way :)

I sure hope you got this version below (wnk)

http://www.discogs.com/Monster-Magnet-Spine-Of-God/release/3958368