BOC: one more Meat Man..a tall order for chaos....

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 9 11:43:15 EST 2015

Check out THE MEATMEN's versions of ME262 (on "Cover The Earth" album,
with a "Ejection" Hawkwind intro as well!) and HOT RAILS TO HELL (on
the "Pope On A Rope" album, my artschool semi-friend Billy Clark drew
the cover art back in the 90s while we were at Kubert!).. on "Cover
The Earth" Tesco also does Motorhead "VIBRATOR" which is so sick and
sleazy and hardcore coming from porn demon Tesco Vee himself (AKA The
Dutch Hercules)...

discog AFAIK from my own collection of MEAT:

The Meatmen - Stud Powercock: The Touch And Go Years 1981-1984
[complete early LPs + EPs and Tesco Vee EP]
The Meatmen - Rock'n'Roll Juggernaut [w/ bonus tracks]
The Meatmen - We're The Meatmen... And You Still Suck!!! [live 1986,
released 1988] [w/ bonus tracks]
The Meatmen - Pope On A Rope [1995]
The Meatmen - War Of The Superbikes II: The Double Album [1985 & 1996
recordings]
The Meatmen - Evil In A League With Satan (CD-ROM/compilation EP)
The Meatmen - Cover The Earth [cover versions] [2010]
The Meatmen - Savage Sagas From The Meatmen (new 2014)