Ship Of Fools member who joined Cradle Of Filth?

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at CORIOLIS.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Mon Jan 12 08:36:38 EST 2015

On Fri, 9 Jan 2015, Mark wrote:
> It was Les Smith and his details are on this discogs page. http://www.discogs.com/artist/308364-Les-Smith
>
> He also pulled together a Ship of Fools compilation that was released on
> Peaceville Records and it was the record label that was the link. I
> don't think the compilation had any new material, it was called Let's
> Get This Mother Outta Here. If it did, I need it.

 	Dear Mark,
 		   I don't think any of it's new, as such, but it is all
remixed and arranged into several `suites'. It sounds a lot brighter than
the originals and I much prefer it. Stupid title though! Yours,
 								Jon

--
   Jonathan Jarrett       "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
Medievalist historian    but stands also delivered by some good author."