Ship Of Fools member who joined Cradle Of Filth?

Michael Holmes fofp at EXSEED.ED.AC.UK
Mon Jan 12 12:27:16 EST 2015

  On 12/01/2015 13:36, Jonathan Jarrett wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Jan 2015, Mark wrote:
>> It was Les Smith and his details are on this discogs page.
>> http://www.discogs.com/artist/308364-Les-Smith
>>
>> He also pulled together a Ship of Fools compilation that was released
>> on Peaceville Records and it was the record label that was the link.
>> I don't think the compilation had any new material, it was called
>> Let's Get This Mother Outta Here. If it did, I need it.
>
>     Dear Mark,
>            I don't think any of it's new, as such, but it is all
> remixed and arranged into several `suites'. It sounds a lot brighter
> than the originals and I much prefer it. Stupid title though! Yours,
>                                 Jon

I seem to remember that when I discovered Ship of Fools I found a
cassette collectible which predated OTS and LGTMOOH.. Can't remember
offhand what was on it though.

FoFP

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.