OFF: New song "Parallax" by Espada Negra (on the Hawkwindy side!)

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 19 01:33:58 EST 2015

your solo Afterburner is VERY Kyuss / some early Monster Magnet. I am
making a chronololigal CDR of your Espada Negra songs with the 2
Afterburner tracks as "bonus" tracks. Great distortion and not to
*mention* playing and singing - pretty cool teamups with Mournblade
dudes as well methinks, but i have yet to give those a proper
listening.