OFF: New song "Parallax" by Espada Negra (on the Hawkwindy side!)

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Jan 19 07:56:44 EST 2015

Thanks, Christian. Yeah, I'm not sure that Andy (or myself!) will put Dio out of a job (even now! ;) ). The piece we did with Dunken Mullett (ex-Mournblade) on vocals raised the game for us a bit! ;)  Still, since we recorded Parallax, Andy has kind of drifted away from making music in Espada Negra. I'll probably keep producing things that "fit the vibe" as Espada Negra, since the band name is now familiar to some of my friends in Colombia with whom I work -- and it seems more "local" than just calling myself "Carl Edlund Anderson". ;) Branding is important .... ;)

My same "crew" in Medellin are currently working out live drums and mixing for another Espada Negra piece -- that'll be just me, I think! Plus Fiamma on drums, as with "Parallax".

All Espada Negra's stuff (or my "solo" pieces at https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com) are free to download. But, if you send money, you can be pretty sure that it will just go back into buying more of other artists' music on Bandcamp (since that's what I principally use PayPal for! :) ).

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson