More Than Just a Seagull / Continental Circus

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 19 12:52:07 EST 2015

I finally tracked down the early GANDALF "Livingston Seagull" CD and
the proto GONG album on eBay, the latter i only had a cassette of. The
latter CD NOT cheaply !!! Also a rare early 90s VENOM CD and some RON
ASHETON / DAM / THE NEW ORDER stuff, the VENOM cost my pants... but
not my dick... Also got like my 7th copy of the NATIONAL STEAM CD i
did the artwork on cheaply from Germany. Cool that i can buy my own
artwork on eBay like the BILL THE BULL comics i have hoarded which i
inked for BONEYARD back in 1994 when i was an art student. And i
really dont wanna pay like £60 for a SAMHAIN CD even though i need
like 6 of them.