More Than Just a Seagull / Continental Circus

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 19 12:59:27 EST 2015

and here I am flipping the bird in the grocery store isles and leaving
hungry and without food.

the case against the USA is clear enough

actually I haven't flipped the bird lately but I am sure the
sphincters always pucker a little tighter (almost) every day when I
walk in :)