Message of the Gods

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 19 13:35:52 EST 2015

I turn on the blacklight and laserbeams light up the dark, the mental
mausoleum of a dead telepaths "alien" mind labyrinth... forensic
division, brains all over.... the UFO craft which all magicks, all
myths and all witchcraft sprung from its signals, it exists outside
space/time continuum ... Roswell is just a symptom of the telepaths
behind the veil of dark we cannot sense as primates, telepaths amongst
us, a human symbol ... transmitting a coded message saying "the other
ones" are among us "now". ... signals... some get them in detail
others fuzzy... some not "raw", and instead "processed" on TV... they
are tubed and usually bogus.. hippies and punks all sprung from this
radiance in the endless endzone of the UFO site... the symbol of
power..