More Than Just a Seagull / Continental Circus

John McIntyre mcintyre at PA.MSU.EDU
Tue Jan 20 15:30:17 EST 2015

On 1/20/2015 12:34 PM, Abra Cadabra wrote:
> Saucerful came out 1968, XISOS 1970-71? So at the time it would be
> somewhat later :)
>
> Christian correctional spacerock institute

>> On 1/19/2015 12:33 PM, mike c wrote:
>>> americans are mind controlled.
>>>

>> Well, they try.
>>
>> But somehow Hawkwind slipped through.
>>
>> Once upon a time there was a record store in East Lansing that had a copy of
>> "X In Search of Space" on display with a sticker "Space rock like Pink
>> Floyd".  Now, this was about the time the current Pink Floyd album would
>> have been "Saurcerful Of Secrets", but it was enough to suck me in.
>>
>> I bought.
>>
>> I listened.
>>
>> I listened.
>>
>> I...
>>
>> Err, yes, I am mind controlled.  Seig, Brock!
>>
>> Sigh, I'm sure that was unwelcomed.  It was meant in fun.

Considering the drugs that were involved, I am sure your time table is
more reliable than mine. (-8  Shame on you.

However, I am sure of the sticky note "Space rock like Pink Floyd."

And I am sure of how Hawkwind...

Err, here things get a bit unsure... (-8

Weren't we talking about mind control?

There seems to be no control here. (-8

Off to the Hall of the Mountain Grill.

John McIntyre