More Than Just a Seagull / Continental Circus

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 19 13:39:39 EST 2015

to be sure, not smoking helps..

but the rate of the mind control is moving too swiftly now.

and i am unsure if it is "safe" for them if and when I ever manage to
quit permanently
(that comment not serious)

the high cost of tobbacco and food only risks more crime

fix those govs.