More Than Just a Seagull / Continental Circus

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 19 13:41:06 EST 2015

The thing is i had to borrow the money for gross eeries and med ee
zines from my mom. Since i officially quit smoking back in June after
Allen Carr "Easyway" courses i sneak buy cigs, with her money, i have
even snuck out money from her for smokes since... she used to smuggle
like 20 cartons at half price for me on trips to Sweden with meat etc.
(everything is cheap across the border!). So i just smoke 1-2 packs a
week instead of 1-2 packs a day. Just yesterday i drank a beer at my
moms at our usual sunday dinners. We had wok. I rarely drink more than
2-3 beers a week!