OFF: New song "Parallax" by Espada Negra (on the Hawkwindy side!)

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Jan 19 14:15:10 EST 2015

It was cool doing the "Aztec Calendar" cover -- and it rocked that Mick (and Andy) liked it. :)  Obviously, we just tried to make it sound like Motörhead's "Orgasmatron"! :)  The semi-spoken-word vibe that Mick used also suited Andy pretty well.

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson