OFF: New song "Parallax" by Espada Negra (on the Hawkwindy side!)

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Jan 19 14:12:44 EST 2015

I had actually tried to order it a couple of years ago but it never showed up!  But I'm happy to have the download! :) (Though I think there's possibly one cover song that was on the physical box set, but not the download. Eh, I'll survive!)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson