(chit chat re Christian) "Assault & Battery"

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 30 04:16:44 EST 2015

It doesen't say anything. Its just a dude with glowing Void inside him.

On a side (mystical) note, my first gf from over 20 years ago, i have
her on FB, she quit striptease and heroin years ago and is a certified
Yogi / teaches Reiki and bellydance and Svaroopi Yoga, and she sent me
a message i was intimate with her in 2 dreams and told me "Warlock!
Stay away!". I am like cool,,, my first metal babe calls me a Evil
Warlock.... cool!