(chit chat re Christian) "Assault & Battery"

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 30 09:57:11 EST 2015

It really does say "the golden void"
the word "the" is hidden behind the "spokes" of the circle on the top
left, the word "golden" is hidden on the top right, and the word
"void" on the bottom- the "vo" to the left  of his feet and the "id"
to the right of them. [...]

this better not have me in spam again....