Floyd 67-74 Japanese and bootleg collecting

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 30 12:18:52 EST 2015

Ok i kinda enjoyed the chick on the Cello and the trashing Crimson,
but then again Crimson isnt "my thing" and i sold the 2 first
Anekdoten CD remasters as a lot on eBay some years ago... Arena i
might warm up to slightly more as i am more "open" to the kind of
keyboard neo stuff i began liking in the 80s like Marillion and
Genesis etc. ...

I forgot the rest of the Dead Kennedys lyric.. "back east yer type
don't crawl... now you can go where people are One, now you can go
where they get things done.. its a Holiday in Cambodia"....