Floyd 67-74 Japanese and bootleg collecting

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 30 12:21:21 EST 2015

I sold a Discipline CD to some guy in Italy some years ago, the one
with the Tree as a head on front.. yuck i hated that CD. Bought it on
CDBaby ca 2006 and it took 4 years of sitting unplayed until it went
to eBay....