Front line marines, squad Attack solar swastika force

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Sun Mar 29 05:18:33 EDT 2015

Mike, Thanks.  Couldn't find the movie so I read the synopsis, thanks,
interesting story, my way of learning the story is probably better, more
linear.  Kosh is purring and wants my attention.  Write back if you want,
I'm doing research and don't always hear when something comes in, but I'll
keep on it.  Got more stuff in my field to learn about.  That is only a link
from a site I sent you, so I have homework, too.

I love you, my good friend,

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Mike Coleman
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2015 4:21 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Front line marines, squad Attack solar swastika force

"We are merely a seed crop this blue Eden in the fringes of the milky
way.... DNA came from space."

it's just so obvious to me that humans are aimless due to a lack of
knowledge they should posses by now and my point is that we can face
ANYTHING.

I wonder-
If we are martians could it be that something else replanted us and that we
simply must learn to rise above our love of things olympian and the animal
nature?

could it be that every planet has remnants of previous civilisations on it
that is being kept secret.

there's a whopper out there, and right here, just waiting for us to to put
down all the distractions like eating, caring about surviving, you
know...hehehehe

also, this movie looks good for mary

I go....

I mean no harm and Hawkwind "rules"