Front line marines, squad Attack solar swastika force

Mike Coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 29 17:16:23 EDT 2015

When i say Mary I also meant Tim. It was worth a look and I wouldn't cut him out so quickly...  while I generally can't stand hollywood or anything that has humans in a setting other than "noisy creatures who make a mess of earth" (:) "have to turn everything into a sporting event" and who "pick and choose truth as it suits their comfort zones" , it had many key things in it right down to the reservoir use, and parasitic trickster aliens.

and telepathy, telepathy, telepathy

be very careful with your decisions, it might be "somebody" else using advanced mind control techniques trying to keep you in an endless phase locked loop :)