letters to Sarvataa Christie, formerly Dorothea Brandes, Pagans MC striptease tattooed woman from NJ

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 31 06:38:21 EDT 2015

I call the long haired lady "geezer girl" outta affection. Doobie does
Dover.... LIVE.

Regards A MAN CALLED HORSE (Charlton Heston) & Injun fucker WOLF (that
was his given name that fuckin Stallion of a cherokee she cheated on
me with that Hindu Whore slut).