OFF: Re: Sympathy For The Devil (Motorhead new album taster)

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 3 21:02:48 EDT 2015

For me, it was really the Fast Eddie era which is the most interesting.
Since then, only some really does very much for me.

Motorhead play the basically the same stuff over and over, but it was a new
sound originally.

Hawkwind vary a lot. They try to evolve, which sustains my interest.