HW book (ramble on)

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 15 12:38:10 EDT 2015

I barely get around to reading B.o.o.k.s. these days let alone
Comix... last book (novel) i read was A Clockwork Orange 3 years ago
in 3 days.. loved it, couldnt put it down, having seen the movie like
20-30 times since the 80s- but BIOs and non-fiction is a riddle to
me... i just skim read them... i just ordered a bunch of legendary
comix by Norwegian dude Ragne Næss... like his DAMLOG series... wanted
to read DAMLOG since seeing ads in Zines and Trade journals in the
80s.. but even HW comix like the Ledge Of Darkness by Bob Walker has
been sitting unread on my shelf since 2011 whatever, ditto Bryan
Talbot's BRAINSTORM! paperback my brother Alex got for my birth day
some years ago... when it comes to Burgess, Vonnegut etc, the beat
literature is an easier read than Hippie comix but thats just IMO.