HW book (ramble on)

Mike Coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 15 13:16:50 EDT 2015

I barely get around to reading B.o.o.k.s. these days let alone
Comix... last book (novel) i read was A Clockwork Orange 3 years ago
in 3 days.. loved it, couldnt put it down, having seen the movie like
20-30 times since the 80s- but BIOs and non-fiction is a riddle to
me... i just skim read them... i just ordered a bunch of legendary
comix by Norwegian dude Ragne Næss... like his DAMLOG series... wanted
to read DAMLOG since seeing ads in Zines and Trade journals in the
80s.. but even HW comix like the Ledge Of Darkness by Bob Walker has
been sitting unread on my shelf since 2011 whatever, ditto Bryan
Talbot's BRAINSTORM! paperback my brother Alex got for my birth day
some years ago... when it comes to Burgess, Vonnegut etc, the beat
literature is an easier read than Hippie comix but thats just IMO.

Yes yes that's great

My ledge of darkness is also a virgin

However, I read read read read, just very "disciplined" subject matter.
I can't deal with stories and tales, it has to be real or have a chance of being real.

Luckily the computer screen doesn't seem to strain my eyes like the books did.
I also have a concept that all entertainment is a mind kontrol trick and especially where VISUALS are concerned (TV-movies), to "neutralize" the human race while aliens come in and weave webs and perform "cuckoo bird" maneuvers with humanity's offspring.

To me, it is MUCH too risky and embarrassing to EVER be caught spending more than a few seconds a day (breathing, etc) allowing anything else into the mind than the study of what hidden alien reality is taking place and how to deal with it :)