HW book (ramble on)

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 15 14:30:19 EDT 2015

I skim read Ledge of Darkness just to grasp the main plot and gaze at
the awesome art, one day i will sit down and read it! Fiction blurring
the borders reality / fiction is my area as far as my own writing goes
and is the main "mission" of SF to comment the real situations in
society. Like "Sonic Attack" or "Assault & Battery" are just as real
to me as anything i see on the news...