[boc-l] Jon Browne, the comic shop owner... remember him 90s BOC-L old timers?

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 10 17:24:05 EDT 2016

I ordered a comic by Norwegian ultraviolence type artist Ragne Naess from his shop "Walk Among Us" on eBay last year and was like huh why does that sound familiar? Then i get an email via ebay and its Jon Browne, the dandy English man who sent me so many free issues of "A1" whatnot in the late 90s ... so i befriended him on FB so he is around, but there is alot of Jon Brownes so i guess ... well... he isnt as huge on Hawkwind as much as back then. Kind of busy with his comics emporium i guess.

Christian