[boc-l] Pink Floyd, Bacardi rum, & chantrels (edible "safe" shroom) & Christmas spirit for old goths

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 23:10:14 EDT 2016

Oh silly old me, i am abit wild and drinking my rum & coke to be a sailor tonite, so let it flow with Bacardi and Coca Cola Classic, ahoy Pink Floyd "Dark Globe & Octopus Ride & Clowns And Jugglers"... i sit here with my big circumsised American Monster GwarMore cock, wanna jerk off, but i emptied my sack all week so i cant get a hard one for a few days, let alone discharge, but just dear old lonely dark me, just moi, so i can stay safe and not catch any AIDS or Syphilis from no Tattooed strippers or Swedish au pairs. Remember safe sex, no hanky panky is the best wanky banky.

I dated a girl in the nuthouse 2007-2009, she committed suicide age 28 in 2010.

She was a Jehovas Witnesses cop-punk chick. With a pet rat and a Bowie cut. We discussed The Bible she was so well versed in. And Astarte School that was run by Princess Martha Louise of Norway. Ah The Angel workshop of hers, royal vampire Blue Blood.

But dear old silly old man me and mushroom pickin rum drinkin old me eh, i dont make many friends here, but hey, i am a little Kitchen master chef now, and i am frying up some fresh "farmed" Chantrels with my Spinach Omellette (and topped with swedish Bacon!)... well any other mushroom would be Poisonous wild shrooms from east block trolls and russian witches, they pick every mushroom they can. Even Champignon if mistaken for white Fly Agaric has 100% death rate from poisoning. So best stay safe eh, Just down that Bacardi every day, sing Sailor songs, and get them fresh farmed Chantrels fryin for the old Santa Goth age 44 in me. No witchcraft without those Chantrels and Champignon from the super market. I am a mushroom kitchen witch. It all goes in the Black Cauldron, boo and Its goth ya know, to jack off and listen to Pink Floyd and just Shine on like a Crazy Diamond. So i am a goth now, dear old drunken fat jerkoff me eh, overweight by 40 kilos and no friends let alone no TV, no sex. Maybe i should get drunk tonite just get blasted on Bacardi and Coca Cola Classic and wait for Santa Claus... in the form of a mushroom picking Goth girl in black dyed goth hair and white skin, so we can watch DVDs and discuss Neil Gaiman comics.

Regards
Carlos Santana