[boc-l] NIK/OFF: Kollector worry

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 30 13:55:28 EST 2017

Jon, that's 1 of the nice things about this list, is the caring, given you
felt for the person who parted with the disc, Good for you.  Maybe whoever
owned it didn't like it, that would be a situation where everyone is happy.
Nice to read your posting, since I'll go days without checking my email,
sometimes, I tend to miss a lot, so if I ever don't respond to anything
anyone here sends, it's I'm a spaceshot with way too much email. I hope you
are well.  I remember Magic Muscle, Chris and I owned a few of their albums,
sadly I don't remember which ones, anymore. Well, I'm still here, I think.

Peace, prosperity friendship and hope,

Lots of love,

Kaduflyer