[boc-l] Discordian dawn of Hakwind Starseed awakening

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 4 10:19:00 EDT 2019

I just finished reading Michael Moorcock's "The Whispering Swarm" in january. Halfway thru the first "Jerusalem" book by Alan Moore. Its a trilogy of 800 pages in all. Plus i gotta read my Blondel Elric color comic GN adaptations, Bryan Talbot's "Brainstorm" and the Hawkwind comic by Mike Butterworth and Bob Walker "The Ledge of Darkness". Now that it is the dawn of hawkwind starseed upon me i wil take a break from Jerusalem and read "Ledge" and "Brainstorm".

these are the zines/books/comix i am looking for:

BOOK/MAGAZINE/FANZINE/COMIC WANTLIST:
-------------------------------------
Hawkwind: Kris Tait: "Do Not Panic, This Is Hawkwind" [book]
Hawkwind: David Watson: "Born To Go: Hawkwind In The Seventies" [book]
Hawkwind: Hawkfan #1-4, #10
Crohinga Well #1-up
Freakbeat #1-3, #9-12
Galactic Zoo Dossier #1-7, #10
Gee Gaw #1-3, Peace Frog #1-3
Ptolemaic Terrascope Vol. 1 #1 (have 7", just need mag), Vol. 2 #1
Timemazine #1, #9-11
Tribal Messenger 1985-1989 zine
Titan books b&w reprints of PC/First Elric, Hawkmoon, Corum series as GN