[boc-l] Swedish Split hawkwind/vdgg LP

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 10:13:40 EST 2019

Soon.... Finally... 120 euros sent to a discogs merchant WHO reserved the item for me for ten days... A nm/ex copy of the swedish hawkwind/vdgg Split LP. We took IT off discogs and i did the bank transfer today. I almost had many years ago when i was sectioned have a nurse pick IT up for me at a flea market for me for 2£ but when he went back IT was gone. I wanted to kill him. He had previously when i was in the can given me a handful of vinyl, two scorpions albums (lovedrive and fly to the Rainbow) and the S/T Nazareth, FM guns, tygers of Pan tang and Storm: stille for stormen LP. The latter was NM/M and i sold IT for 50£ to a buyer in USA two years ago on discogs. The album sucked immensely and goes for ridiculous prices to metal collectors though.