[boc-l] Not Yet Now ordered amongst many things

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 11:14:56 EST 2019

I ordered all three Julien Blondel "Elric" Moorcock comix adaptations and "Centigrade 232" by Robert Calvert book (i only had the CD, i remember thinking the thin CD booklet being the Voiceprint version of a "book" as i bought it with a book... harumph.. VP! I also ordered Paul Rolands "Bolan: Cosmic Dancer" book and "24 Hour Party People" DVD which is the story of Factory Records movie. I ordered the Velvet Goldmine DVD as i enjoyed the soundtrack immensely. Legendary Pink Dots: Edward Ka-spel is sending me the Out From The Shadows 2, and i am getting Malachai and The Golden Age remasters directly from Metropolis on Bandcamp. I got the 2010 remaster of Crushed Velvet Apocalypse a week back i wasnt even aware it was on CD until i browsed Bandcamp and saw a CD was sold out. The only thing i am complaining about on the Metropolis remasters is NO LYRICS in the booklets. This is a bitch as i sold my old LPD original master CDs but hey i have the Love And Loud colors book i guess. Upcoming Nok Turner and Candlemass CDs ordered too. I also ordered the whopping 8 disc Not Yet Now, Peter Hammill new release. Set me back £49 on Burningshed. I have yet to get the K-box. Is IT worth IT? I have the old albums. Also the X thing the live from the trees follow up, the trees CD being the best ph CD in a long time, IMO. I guess i Also need the AGM 2019 remaster uhhh money.