[boc-l] OFF: Space Chase Tree Festival (Litmus, Krankschaft)

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at coriolis.greenend.org.uk
Fri Jun 7 05:18:40 EDT 2019

 	Dear all,
 		  the other thing I've lately discovered is this one-day
festival in the Black Country in August:
http://www.frndisco.co.uk/innerspiralabout.htm
It's basically an all-day gig, not a festival as I think of it, but I
shall still be going because it looks like being Litmus's only appearance
on these shores this year and I haven't seen Krankschaft play since Steve
got ill and then recovered, so I want to be there to cheer both along for
being on stage at all. I know nothing about any of the other bands
(Electric Cake Salad, Deja vega, Psychic Lemon, Sonic Trip Project and
Delphini)--does anybody else? Anyway, I may see some people there. Yours
all,
      Jon

--
"So convenient a thing it is to be a reasonable creature, since
  it enables one to find or make a reason for everything one has
   Jonathan Jarrett, Leeds, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk