[boc-l] BOC: at last Godzilla where it should be

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Fri Jun 7 14:40:36 EDT 2019

Oh, yes, the BÖC guys have been seeming pretty enthused on Facebook about the use of the song in the film’s end credits. I think Joe said Buck was getting his songwriting royalties, so that’s cool.

If you haven’t heard Tankian’s version, the official tie-in video is easily found on YouTube.

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson