[boc-l] HW: It's SpaceXmas!

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 18:46:59 EDT 2021

Well i love the 1980 flash Gordon movie and soundtrack got all the Queen
Cds since 1983-4-85 ish loved Highlander all that. Nicholas cage wanted to
play Superman but ghost rider. Haha case of Hellraiser 1-8. Lovely BOC bad
channels case. Melissa, wolfsbane, Blaze Bailey cathy Wilson. Fucking funny
or not. But i got the Bolton Iron Maiden and judge Trev The Iron Maiden and
a japanese Obi strip Preying Mantis Comp, good stuff. Choose your basques
or your flasks. Powerslave, had a beer at moms house The Trooper! Got
picture disc og that and zones ... Coulthart and Riggs. Christian

tir. 15. jun. 2021, 21:20 skrev Jonathan Jarrett via boc-l <