ISPnet scheduled maintenance, Fri-Sat overnight, July 29-30

Bob Tinkelman bob at TINK.COM
Wed Jul 27 04:23:50 EDT 2011

We have scheduled maintenance work at two ISPnet POPs for this coming
Friday-Saturday overnight.

The scheduled windows will be

  10 PM to midnight --- 165 Halsey St, Newark
  midnight to 3 AM  --- 7 Teleport Drive, Staten Island

In both sites, customers who have a single-connection to ISPnet may
experience one or two interruptiions of their ISPnet-service, each
from 5 to 10 minutes long, some time during the window.

The main purpose of the work is to replace switch hardware that had
been involved in recent failures.  We will also be upgrading some of
our switches to allow larger MTUs through our network for additional
efficiency.

--
Bob Tinkelman          <bob at tink.com>
ISPnet, Inc.    http://www.ispnet.net