[ispnet-announce] ISPnet maintenance window, Sunday 14-Mar-2021 22:00-23:59 - Cautionary Announcement

bob at ispnet.net bob at ispnet.net
Tue Mar 9 15:08:08 EST 2021

ISPnet has scheduled some work to be performed

	Sunday, 14-Mar-2021
	22:00-23:59 EDT

Some time during this period, we will reconfigure our routers so
that traffic between ISPnet and NTT (one of our major upstreams)
uses a different NNI (Network-Network Interface), specifically one
at 165 Halsey St (nwrknjmd) instead of one at 111 8th Ave (nycmny83).

We do not expect any customer-visible outages, though there may be
periods of route instability at the point where we bring down the
old connection.

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this work causes.
--
Bob Tinkelman <bob at ispnet.net>
ISPnet, Inc. http://www.ispnet.net