Why no Trep Yet - Late Response

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Tue Dec 5 01:17:35 EST 1995

Yes, cut-outs don't mean shitty albums. I've found plenty of
HW, and all sorts of different music that I consider to be good
in cut-out bins. Anything can be cut out, it usually just means
that it was a promotional copy given to a radio station or some
such and isn't to be sold at full-price. I've built about half
of my music collection (which is very large) on cut-outs and
bargain bin finds. Some of my favorite albums I bought for
49-99 cents... (Not talking about CDs here, though, but tapes
and records.) And it depends on what "sort" of cut-out bin, ya
know. Some can absolutely suck and some can be full of
goodies...and I guess it has to do w/your musical taste, too.

In defense of cheap music,

Chuck